I am the girl who loves. deeply. And I wouldn't change a thing. But sometimes that love comes at a price. I am also the queen of unrequited love. It is a cycle- the characters in the scene change, but the concept stands true.... and each time I have to fight to keep my heart open- to fight to keep my heart filled with hope.
"I want to believe in love again... I want to break through"
Nothing has happened----yet. But it will- I can feel it- the elements, the emotions are all the same from everryyy time in the past. And I'm stuck to pick up the pieces and to choose to love again.
I am amazing. I am. I am not beautiful in an obvious sort of way, but I have a beauty all my own. I have strengths- desires- dreams- hopes- longings all my own. I just know that despite what I don't see in front of me that one day God will bring an incredible, amazing, attractive man of God into my life. I believe. I'm not selling out. So, enemy you can beat my heart up as much as you want, but I will choose to continue to love--- why? Because He loved me- He taught me how to love without regrets, without facades, without question--- I love because He loved me.... and I'm not backing down.
And one day, we will unite- and it will be oh so beautiful. So much so.
I will hold onto hope. I will trust His way. I will lean into Him when I get weary. I will remind myself that my life is amazing- in the chaos and enjoyment!!!
So, I will gather the pieces and walk on-- with joy. With love. With grace. With confidence.
"He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me." Psalm 18.19
No comments:
Post a Comment