Monday, February 6, 2017

my soul feels alive… and it feels incredible!

Within the past two to three weeks, my heart and soul have never felt more alive.

I went through a 2-3 month spread where despite being in the middle of a dream come to life through this amazing and incredible job, I felt not fully like me. I was enjoying my job to a great level, but not the me on the outside of my job. If anyone had asked, I would have said I was not okay. Four people did… I was not okay.

Now on the other side, I'm grasping what I learned:   >>>--------->

Sometimes it's okay to not be okay.

God is a God of process and He works in and through process.

Sometimes it just takes making changes, stepping out, and choosing action.

Sometimes, it is about standing in the tension and allowing the tension to cultivate in you more than you could ever know.


Last week was pretty amazing. My new church I have been jumping into is in a fast. This past Sunday, we were challenged to share with someone around us a celebration and a struggle we came across. I share the celebration which was the incredible amount of dreaming I did--- night after night--- Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night… Deep. Prophetic. Inspirational. Hope filled. Really deep. So much so, on Thursday night I woke up at 1:30AM and went back to sleep until I woke up again at 3:30AM… I didn't want to dream again just yet… so I got up and went to the gym and enjoyed a longer morning before getting ready to go to work.

One of my favorite began with me flying as a pilot weaving in and out of other planes and then arriving at a "vacation destination" where, after walking into this majestically gorgeous home filled with a large group of people, I knew, I was in The Christmas Carol but with the men I have loved.  Hilarious and yet so deep.

I played volleyball tonight and it was awesome. I just love and owe so so much to the sport of volleyball. Since I started playing in high school, I have played many, many, many years… and I'm not so great at it… part of me wishes I was moreso… and I am trying to improve… but, I realized that was my parent's thing to do together- sand volleyball… I remember going to games as a little kid. I began thinking back on the sport of volleyball and I have met 90% of my closest, most dearest people in my life through the sport of volleyball throughout the years… indoor and sand… I think I'll be playing volleyball in heaven!!!!

Concept that I see everywhere--- songs, movies, conversations, work, with friends---- PROCESS ** and the beauty of process.

No comments: