I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Thursday, July 13, 2017
dreams awakening**
Oh the measure of what has been happening in my heart and soul this week is more than I can right now begin to put into words. What happens when the dream with the deepest part of you is standing in front of you? Will you still stand with confidence? Will you still trust the lead of God when it seems like the riskiest and scariest moment?? Will you still step out and dance when it would be oh so much safer and easier to just be still?? Oh but to step out, dance, speak up and risk are worth it. I can't stop smiling and I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment