What a run. A late night run. Because this Thursday is my Friday. Tomorrow I am going to the lake with friends - for the whole weekend. So. Excited.
So, late night run for this girl. And oh, it was glorious. Killer running teaching podcast with music and coaching intervals. Magical.
A run that sparked some pretty deep thinking and dreaming. A run that challenged me.
God is expanding me.
The first two weeks of year 34, the enemy tried to take me out. Seriously. I went to the depths of darkness I have not yet encountered. I not only faced it but with the strongest level of intensity and grit, I harnessed it and chose to dig out and use it as a launching pad. So much of it is still unknown. Yet, I like that. I need Holy Spirit and if I know too much, I may think I can do it on my own. Which, I cannot. But, I could think that. So, I walk into the unknown, hand in hand.. feeling His fingers leading mine.. His nudges.. His voice.
That was one of the realizations I had tonight. In my life, in my world, I have too much noise. Within my own heart and mind. lies... "good" ideas… friends… family.. where I should be… what I should be doing… everyone else's opinions… the noises needs to be silenced. Because I realized all of the noise has been silencing the one noise.. the one voice… that I actually want to hear and need to the deepest core of me. So, I am choosing to fight for space. To change things up. To go a different way. To let go. To risk.
I realized something also. People say consistently that the addictions and chains we hold onto are only affecting ourselves. I don't agree. The free-er I am, the more I am able to call others into the freedom from what held me captive.. and to walk with them in the struggle. Even at the finale of my night run, someone was smoking.. and the smoke inhaled into my lungs so much so that I had to stop running.
Launching onwards.
Dreams awakening. Adventures coming. New trails being taken. A new chapter. ***
No comments:
Post a Comment