I am seeing why people push people away. It would be easier than it is to lean into the discomfort, the contrast, the tension… than it would be to fight for love. To not allow the enemy to win.
To choose grace. I have been given far more grace than I could ever ask for. There is an abundance of grace I have been given that I need to give people- whether they deserve it or not is not the deciding factor. The deciding factor is irregardless.
Love does.
********
I am currently on DAY 19 of Sugar Free, Sexy, and Saturated September. I like it. It's hard, but I am seeing the top two of my six pack girl abs. I have wanted to have six pack girl abs since I was 15. Sugar is my struggle and for years upon years upon years I not kept that promise to myself. For the first time in years, I decided to keep this promise to myself. And it feels wonderful.. hard, but wonderful!
********
No comments:
Post a Comment