"sometimes I don't feel like singing to God. But I know that my circumstance in this season doesn't change that God is still God or what God has called me to be or called me to do. He still reigns and is on the throne."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPiKxuwitCU&feature=related
wow... that's me... I haven't experienced that level of deep pain and yet, choosing to get up and take each day and go after God..even when I don't feel it.
Today I woke up dizzy and weak... and after a day of blah and allowing my body to rest and heal... I'm not feeling a lot of feelings and the emotions with God, but standing in that place of "I know this is who You are."
And that... I see throughout the craziness of this season, that God has huge purpose for me "for such a time as this." .. in all of the emotions, circumstances...
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look forward in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace."
I love it.. how He does that! But I have to keep choosing...no matter what. Because He truly is worth it all.... Jesus, God, Holy Spirit... in these first few minutes of Thanksgiving, I choose to stop and thank you for who You are and Your crazy love for me. You are God...in all of Your gloriousness, Your truth, Your beauty, Your power, Your faithfulness and Your love... *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment