I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Ps: my new challenge
New Challenge: taking back the early morning hours!!!!!!!
it tis going to be a challenge, but i want it so so much!!!!
*smile*
Dad comes to Kansas City for a WEEK tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! *giggle*
Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough. I'm your newest follower! xoxo
1 comment:
Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough. I'm your newest follower! xoxo
Post a Comment