it's a rainy Sunday... it's refreshing! It feels so wonderful to not be at work... to not have to do anything...except I MUST finish cleaning my room... which is in process..
So. Much. So much is going on within my heart right now. I feel almost in tears. How can you long for someone you have not yet met? I long for my future husband. And not because I need him. I really want him. I want to spend my life impacting the world with him. I want to be able to encourage him with the dreams that God has placed inside of his heart. I want to see him achieve the impossible. I want to see him impact millions. And I want to do it with him. I don't know who he is. I don't. I wonder. And yet he doesn't have a face, a personality. But whoever he is, wherever he is on planet Earth. He is worth waiting for. I'm not putting my life on hold for him. I'm moving forward... growing, challenging myself, and running deeper into Jesus. But, all of it... I want to do it with him. I know marriage isn't all rainbows, clouds, and happily ever after days everyday. I want the ordinary and extraordinary with him. I want to fight for him. I want to worship alongside him. I want to not eat or cook certain foods when we eat together because I know he doesn't like those. I want for us to enjoy random adventures. I want us to be able to laugh so hard together and yet cry for those we love...and intercede intentionally for people. I want him to know me so much that he can challenge me and call out areas that he sees within me.
I trust Jesus. I trust His ways. I know that His ways are higher. I know it. And I trust that he has purpose for extending my season of singleness. His timing is best. I know it... but my heart still longs for him.
So, you, whoever you are. Wherever you are... know that you are worth the wait. Know that I love you deeply. I don't even know who you are yet and I love you. Seriously, I can't imagine what our love could look like when I know you. So, to you...human love of my life. The one I have waited twenty-seven years for. I will wait for you. I will not give up. I will press on.
"love...it always perseveres.." 1cor13.7
However, future husband and love, can Jesus and you find me soon! That would be lovely *smile*... I'm excited to meet you and spend my life with you.
Okay...this room must be cleaned!!! *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment