Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Well, the blogging everyday hasn't been a reality as of yet... but I will press on. *smile*

So, yesterday at work, I served a lovely couple. It was a definite God thing moment for both of us. I shared a little of my story about school and what God is challenging me to. She shared about having a rough time finding a job and I had a suggestion that she had not thought of yet. It was a sweet moment. Moments like that I do not want to bypass without acknowledging Holy Spirit in the everyday. Little moments such as the Chick-fil-a girl who asked me about the reminder note that I have posted in my car. Which opened a door to share very honestly about my relationship with God and the struggle to live as a God lover on this earth that seems to have the truth of God. I do not want to forget those moments. I want to live acutely aware of what God is doing in and through me and allow those moments to strengthen my heart- to shape my character and to open my eyes to a world that is larger than I can see. I don't have to travel to remember that this world, my life is beyond what I can see... I just forget so easily.

"Be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."
---- deuteronomy 6.12 -------

so, wherever you are and whatever God is doing in and through you...whatever your Wednesday may bring forth, I hope and pray that you will stop and smell the roses and see the foundation that He has brought you through. To remember what our God has done.

I am thankful. For an amazing family who challenges, inspires, encourages, and believes in me.

For my amazing sister, friend, and roommate. There are not enough words to say how thankful I am for her.
I have an amazing job. A quality school. A God who loves me more than I can comprehend. And a future husband "on his way" to find me.... so thankful..... so thankful......


No comments: