Monday, October 13, 2014

a beautiful fall break run…..

deep running thoughts from my fall break long run today…..

**** How many people are walking around as open wounds? About twoish weeks ago, God unearthed some pretty deep roots within me that I did not know I still need healing from. In order to be healed from it, I have sought outside help processing through it…. however, because of circumstances, that still has not come to be. So… since then I have been walking around feeling like an open wound. Things that normally would not hurt so deeply within me have pierced my soul…. words spoken without thought have touched deep within me… I feel a greater sensitivity to every emotion, word, action…. and on my run, I was thinking… how many are walking around like open wounds everyday? They may not even be aware of their open woundedness. However, when something hits that wound, they lash out. It is not about what you said or did-- it may be--- but what if they are responding out of their hurt--- their exposed wound? Challenging perspective, eh?

the difference between a goal and a dream…. a dream is abstract.. a goal is specific with specific intentions that need action steps put towards them. deep.

---- fall break. ---- *smile*…. jumping into a day of productivity, intentionality, and rest.

from the Preds game---- a sweet God surprise in a million different little ways. I love love the way He loves me. #breathtaking

No comments: