Friday, October 3, 2014

Running Revelation……..

I have this incredible friend--- Bre--- she is definitely a surprising friendship within my circle, but I am unbelievably beyond words grateful for her……

So, we were talking and I was sharing one of my many running revelations and she challenged me to blog and share about them…. so… since I LOVE LOVE challenges--- I am all into this one….
So….. yesterday (Thursday) morning's run revelation….

***Their season is not your season. Be fully engaged where I have you--- say no to that which would deter and take you away from giving your 100%***

My amazing sister, Ericka and incredible roommate friend, Mindy are both working and that is their main priority, so, most weeks, they have a few evenings/days off that they can watch a show, go hiking, go to a movie…



... and in this season of my life, I do not have that privilege--- balancing school, work, GIRLS Ranch, Kairos, friendships, family… it doesn't allow for many days off--- but that is my season--- that is where I am… and I do have time off--- it just isn't extended and I have to fight to fully engage and enjoy because I have this little college voice in my head reminding me that I maybe should be studying or homeworking…. but I was challenged by Holy Spirit to fully engage in my season--- to not be jealous of their season of life--- and I do really like my season of life--- I feel content in the crazy…. and God surprises me constantly with quality time with the people in my life---which are true moments that fully refresh me!!!! Which I love… and then I have my running…. So I choose to engage fully--- 100% and to give my whole heart to this season. 


No comments: