Last night, I had one of the best dreams ever. I have had some amazing and incredible dreams. But this one for me is definitely towards some of the best dreams I have dreamed.
I dreamed that I had a six pack abs! That dream is close to reality, but it felt so cool to have that in this dream AND I had just found out that I was a month pregnant!!! *giggle* ... I was married because I had wedding/engagement rings on my finger... I never did meet this husband of mine... but I must say I woke up with a quite big smile on my face *smile*... HOPE... It was like an injection of hope into my heart. I can still remember what it felt like to feel pregnant. I have no idea if that it how it actually feels to be pregnant, but oh it was quite enjoyable... *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment