*****************************************************************************
“This I Believe”
My name is Amy and I believe in a God who knows me
most, loves me best, and walks through life with me. Because of Him, I believe
my life is the smaller story piece in a larger story canvas. I see the
weaknesses and strengths intermingling in me and I believe in myself. I believe
in my dreams, a future beyond what I could imagine and a life lived in love for
people. I genuinely love people and choose to believe the best in the world. I
have been hurt deeply and heartbroken and yet I believe in the beauty and
greatness of people.
I believe in excellence in each moment. I believe
in adventure. I believe that brussel sprouts and cookie butter with celery is
equally delicious as sea salt caramel gelato. I see the brokenness in our world
and I also see and believe the world is full of awe, wonder, and gloriousness
and that it can inspire too.
I believe in true love and a whimsical feeling
that takes you beyond yourself soaring across the sky. And I also believe that
love has to be fought for and it is worth fighting for.
I am a realistic girl and a dreamer. I believe you
can be both. Celebrating a sunny, crisp fall day as the autumn leaves dance in
the wind as you engage in the messy lives of pain, trauma, and despair of so
many. I believe in hope – in truth – in joy.
******************************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment