I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Salted Caramel!!! *yum*
Salted Caramel. *yum*…. oh the deliciousness. If I were a food, I would be a salted caramel. As much as I enjoy the taste of this delicious food, I hardly ever eat it. The reason I would be salted caramel is the contrasting of flavors- sweet and salty. That's me. I'm incredibly girly, a hopeless romantic, I love making my home my haven, giggling, painting my nails, wearing heels, and the fun little things that make it quite fun to be a girl**--the sweet side. But I also have a salty side where I love to help people move, I am a strong girl who does not give up, I'm steadfast, loyal to my core, relentlessly passionate about things, I love action movies, getting muddy, going camping, and I'm built tough. Tough as in diamond tough--- that has been through the fire, walked through horrid seasons, forgiven, processed, let go, and has come out stronger and a little more shiny. I am salted caramel… and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment