If you have ever wondered about the reality of the spiritual realm, process this....
On a run today, I felt led to pray for heart level encounters with God over the islamic center near me... that as they cross the threshold, they would have radical encounters with God-- experiencing the joy of the Lord like a druggie induced state... Which led me to laughing about the men, women and children encountering God at a heart level their mind struggles to process...
Then as I come around the corner a little less than a block away, a SUV swerves towards me on a road he had plenty of room ( 2 lanes )to drive on.. And I have to leap into the grass... Yep. That just happened... Continually encouraging me that I really need to strengthen my fortress and being prepared with my armor!!! And yet, I shall run and not grow weary (isaiah 40:31) ... I shall continue walking fiercely, passionately, wholeheartedly filled with love and His peace ***
No comments:
Post a Comment