Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful moments....

So... since I've been here in Kansas City, it's been an interesting week and a couple days. Holy Spirit has been escorting me on an Esther preparation and sharing with me glimpses of the purposes that He has for me in this season. It's been quite interesting! Holy Spirit told me last night that today was one of the days of physical preparation. So, I had an interview at Starbucks, explored a park... Random conversating with Holy Spirit about my makeup and how my face was so weird and that I didn't feel like me, He told me to go to Macy's and get makeup.  Unsure about the financial-ness of going to Macy's, I questioned to make sure it was the wise thing to do. I felt a complete go ahead in my spirit to go. After getting there, I headed to the Lancome' counter to browse because my best friend Meagan used to work for Lancome' and loved it! So... I walk up to the counter and a lovely lady named Lauren comes and greets me. I learn that through a crazy story, she had also moved to Kansas City from Kentucky. She suggested some amazing products to help my face through the change of moving to this city that I could get from Dollar General. We talked throughout the consultation.  She is a woman of God who is beautifully confident in who she is. She spoke to me like she was empowering me and contrasted all of the negative questions that I had about moving to Kansas City and how the weather has affected my hair and face.  She spoke life into me physically and about this new season of life.  She recognized that it was a God orchestrated moment...and I just knew that it was. I love how Holy Spirit orchestrated it. It was very physically and emotionally healing!!! It twas a beautiful day in Kansas City... *smile*... and I officially got a job that I start on Saturday as a Lil' Kickers soccer coach... i'm excited!!!

No comments: