I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
girly moment....
just a pause for a girly moment.... lately, I've been wondering about what it would feel like to wear an engagement ring. I'm not the bling bling kind of girl. I don't want a flashy, Titanic sized engagement ring...because I want to wear it and that would be dangerous to wear one of those rings internationally, but I was moreso mesmerized by the reality of what it would feel like wearing a ring and knowing that every time I see that ring, that that ring represents a man. A man who could choose to marry anyone he wanted to on the entire planet, out of millions and millions of people and yet, with that ring, that man is choosing that I am the girl that he wants to spend the rest of his life with...forever and ever. I don't have a grid to be able to comprehend this thought... i'm mesmerized by this.. *giggle*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment