**the whispers and explosiveness of Holy Spirit***
One Kansas City adventure after another...I await the fate of my Eowyn.... she is in the ICU unit at O'Neill Honda here in Overland Park, Kansas. My roommate, Yamile, was wonderful and dropped me off here (Homer's Coffee Shop) early this morning before she headed to work. As I wait her fate, my heart is alive and a bit emotional *smile*...
Writing a letter to a beloved friend.... I began to cry at the mere reality of everything that God has done within my heart and life through her. There are bondages and chains that I have been battling since I was little...and now, I am beginning to see a whole new perspective and reality because she had courage. Because she refused to allow what she has battled to be cute and fluffy and instead, opened her life and her heart to me and now, I will never be the same. I hope and pray from the depths of me that through God in me and His reality that that can be a reality that I pass on to girls and the people that God surrounds in my life. So, blogging world, I would like to sending a standing ovation and openly thank God for orchestrating my life to intersect with Erica Zauflik. Thank you, Jesus. You knew...you knew I needed her.
Okay, a friend from a few churches back has a fb that has been challenging my heart. He voices in poetry everything that I have craved in relationship with Jesus, in life... it's so cool. He's a brother in Christ and yet I feel reading his poetry that we're family. My heart burns everytime I read his poetry. I've never been so stirred by poetry.... except for Bradley Hathaway...and my friend from way back when...Ryan Joseph Gunnarson. I'm so... so grateful for the body of Christ. I've shared about one of my sisters and brothers in Christ... but i have so many other brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, grandfathers and grandmothers in Christ that I am so ridiculously grateful for as well!!! Thank you, Jesus. You knew that I needed them. But then again, more so than them, I need you!!! You truly are my EVERYTHING! True story.
I wonder.... New car...replaced battery.... hmmm.... oh the beauty and adventure of the unknown *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment