Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Toooo-Ues- DAY.... *smile*

one of those days when I feel like me...and i love being me. so so refreshing!!!

**"You never said the road would be easy, but you said that you would never leave..  and you never promised that this life wasn't hard, but You promised that You'd take care of me."****

**"and i'll trust You God with where I am and believe that You're going to have your way."**

So many questions, so many uncertainties...and yet I trust. I don't know and yet I trust Him with all of my heart. In this season, I've had Jesus. That's it... it's been a season of friendships withheld and yet I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thursday, i'll have been in Kansas City for four months and I can't think of four months (not in an internship) where I have been more stretched, challenged, and feel like a different person after. I feel like a different girl...yes, I still am a human who is fighting for her relationship with Jesus, I crave my future husband to run after and seek me out and pursue me, and I struggle to fight for not wasting my time, and i fall short in so many areas of my life where I want to thrive, but I'm doing it with Jesus... my relationship with Him has matured... and His love is sweet to my taste...His love satisfies more than I can express. And that, it makes the crazy Missouri season of life, these insane drivers, lack of country-ness, human loneliness, no hugs season all worth it. (i did get a side hug on Saturday...love those!! *smile* )

i really do like my job and the people I work with...they really are an amazing group of people and my heart is so for them... amazing dreams within their hearts, they are all so full of greatness! love it!

see...there are these random moments of Kansas City where the choosing to enjoy becomes actually enjoying it *smile*

ps: apparently Kansas City is nicknamed the "City of Fountains." Interesting KC fact, eh? *smile*

No comments: