Home was lovely....refreshing.... so much love and lots of hugs. It was incredible being with my family, but now, I just feel so out and about and the real me was left in Cincinnati. Why is it that it's so hard to be me here.... weird.
Well maybe if there is less of me...than there is more of Him.... i just feel so alone all over again... from my first moments out of the airport, my first contact was being looked over as someone else was noticed. I don't need to be the center of attention, but I miss community. Quality community.
"to everything there is a season and a purpose for every activity under heaven." - ecclesiastes
I believe it... it doesn't make it easy though. I have hope for 2012. Somehow lately through a few conversations, I am holding onto my dreams for life and this next year. Despite how I feel.. despite emotions...real as they may feel or i may think they may be...i'm holding onto Jesus, with every part of who I am!!!!!!
Hello 2012... *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment