"I've counted up the cost and you are worth it" - rend collective experiment
A longgggggg day. But an amazing one. School all day long was long---but good--- I LOVE LOVE my classes and am learning so much AND I love what we are learning about- minus the math class--- but it's okay--- I choose to still enjoy it-- and a guy came up and introduced himself to me in that class- Steven- he was sweet- I asked him a random question. I also had a random but fun conversation with my HBSE professor- Dr. Seime- quality and random conversation! I get out to my car at around 4ish in the afternoon after arriving at campus at 8AM. I turn the key in my car to start Emma Grace and nothing. Come to find out that I left my lights on and so, my battery died. I asked a girl from my Research Methods class if she could jump my car, and she agrees and drives her car into the grass. I grab the jumper cables from my trunk and go into mechanic mode and place the cables just right praying that I did it correctly and nothing would explode. A guy walking out to his car right next to mine ends up asking if we needed help-- he ensures that I did set it up correctly- at which I do an inward happy dance- the jump is successful and I am on my way….after a stop to get tissues and then onwards to GIRLS Ranch. While there- I realized that out of the 4 group leaders, I am the only single one. In that moment, there was this realization and remembrance of how strategic my singleness is in this season. I do desire him---whoever he is---- I do not have evidence and yet, somehow, I believe that he is alive and on planet earth right now. Buttttttttt right now, singleness is my season and I will not despise it or ignore- I will face it-- I shall enjoy it and embrace each moment.
loveeeee embracing the seasons---even this frrrrriiiggggidd Tennessee winter *giggle* One day, the spring will come yet again… *smile*….how fitting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment