Friday, November 6, 2015

Ah-ha moment….

On the way home from my internship today, I listened to this video.. it was in my podcast list. Amazing. This moment is one I shall not forget soon. This is the kind of marriage I want… to live. Missionally. I am so thankful I am not married, because I would have so easily slid into the ordinary ness of how people have defined marriage. Which is what I do not want. I choose kingdom. I love love love the Amazing Race analogy.

The mission… the beauty… the focus….

I will stay single if I live continually missionally. Some girls I have seen settle and loosen their standards as they get older. I want to tighten what it is I want in the man I adventure and missionaly walk through this life with. I want to be radical… to live Kingdom.

Challenge: Assume Action. I love that quote, but moreso how that could translate into my everyday life!

I love the missional-ness on Francis and Lisa Chan combined with their focus on Jesus coupled with their love for just being together in the mundane, everyday moments, that they enjoy just being together! Inspiring….. Hope.

No comments: