I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Friday, February 26, 2016
Completely random thought about commercials, showing up, and embracing your ness!
Random thought***The best commercials… *ahem* Apple, Folgers…. are those in which they celebrate their product, where they lure you into the wondering of how your life will continue without their product. I have realized, in my opinion, its not the ones comparing their product to other companies and how much better they are… those are not the amazing and memorable ones… minus the Mac vs. PC … that was epic. But other than that, its the one where they are confident, bold, filled with courage in their own right. I feel like this with relationships. I work in a restaurant, so, I hear conversations about how there is competition for a certain guy…. when I'm thinking- "Girl, you are awesome! Rock that and if he doesn't pursue, that's not your battle." I have never been the jealous type…. I did have it happen one time…. but the girl and I are now friends and we laugh about it--- it took a couple years for me to tell her… but oh the laughter… but in all honesty, what do I need to be jealous about. I believe that I am amazing, beautiful in my Amy-ness. One day a man will love all of my Amy-ness and I'll love all of his ness. Just my thoughts…. so, you whoever you might be that might be reading these random-ness words…. Rock your ness. Be brave with who you are… not comparatively, but confident in who you are! Truth.
BEST commercials….EVERRRRRR:::
vs.
**hilarious, oh yes, but not as awesome as the amazingness of Folgers and its coffee love presented in the first, eh? *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment