**************
-----------------------
Right now, I consider this to my home. The place where when I travel, I always come back to. I am originally from Cincinnati, Ohio// Northern Kentucky, and yet, when I go home, it makes me smile, and the people make it feel homey….but it doesn't evoke what I feel when I come home to Nashville. This surprises me so. I moved to this beautiful city almost four years ago following the voice of my God who said to "Go. Trust Me." I accepted Ericka's invitation to move and live together, and like they say, the rest is history. When did it become home I am not quite sure. Was it when I gained community through KSA volleyball and had a group of people I cared deeply for. Or was it when I realized about a week before classes started that I really really really wanted to graduate from Middle Tennessee State University. Or was it when God united me with an incredible extraordinary friend to walk through the social work program with. Or was it when I fell in love… one sided, yes, but still oh the power of love on the human heart. Or was it when I've been applying for jobs and although I have applied from Seattle, California, Canada, Colorado, Maine… realizing it would be a magnificent adventure to stay here in my Nashville home. I don't know the moment it happened, but it did. So thankful for this Tennessee beautiful city…. curious where the next step may lead, but I'm following His voice. It's a blank canvas for Him to splash colors all over… *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment