So, I found out that I have been accepted into the UMKC nursing program AND I start work at Brio Tuscan Grille on MONDAY!!!!! I am exstatically excited! The nursing program is phenomenal. I've done a good amount of research into it and it seems like they do it with excellence!!! I'm excited to start classes in January!!! As for now, starting as a server at Brio Tuscan Grille here in Kansas City is fantastic! I've always wanted to be a server for Brio and now that the opportunity has opened, I'm so excited to walk through that door... as well as being able to wear a tie everyday. I've never worn a tie, because I'm a girl...i'm excited to now have that joy!!! *smile*.... and I'm going to work at All American Indoor Sports (i've already started this job) as a Lil' Kickers soccer coach. It's so great... I get paid to run around and play soccer with kids. The company uses soccer as a tool for childhood development. To develop social, physical, mental, and problem solving skills. The program is divided by age group and the games are played with soccer!!!! So great!!!! And... I was in the prayer room singing a song and we sang, "You are my everything." And instead of a prayer, I was able to dig in and sing it from the depths of my being... and it really took it to a brand new level. So, so great.
So, I'm not on a little happy island mesmerized by the events of the day thinking that everyday in Kansas City is now going to be incredibly amazing... I realize that there will be more rough days... and I realize those may be in an hour... or tomorrow... but there have been moments of "Just Breathe" throughout this crazy journey... Moments, where it's so great to see how God knows that I just need a fresh breathe of peace, hope, and life.... A great moment was blasting the song: "Desert Song" in my car and screaming, singing, and soaking in the truth of the words!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH54lMB6WPk
and here is a breathtakingly incredible interview that takes this song to a deeper level....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YQeJQXgfY
Well, i hope you have a wonderful evening!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment