I'm a girl who loves adventure..trailblazing into the unknown. This avenue will contain the stories, moments, thoughts, and rantings within my heart as I am on this journey with my Jesus. *smile*
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
relational thoughts….. worldly vs. Kingdom
So, yesterday after work, I planned to come home and tackle a list of things I wanted to get done… I wrote an extensive list of what I wanted to focus on. However, after I got home, flu like symptoms I was experiencing earlier in the day cascaded into a full on flu like state. I was curled up on our couch trying to rest it out. Ericka got home and put on the Bachelorette…. she did sweetly ask me, because she knows how much I despise the show, but she enjoys it… it was the finale. It frustrated me continuously…. It is all about feelings, lust, and selfishness. Sean Lowe's season as the Bachelor was different because he has a relationship with God and that affected his journey. However, this one was very much founded from a worldly basis of thinking about relationships. It got me thinking and that if I wasn't a Christian, I don't know if I could handle the world's view of relationships. It's so 1 dimensional.
Whereas with God, relationships are 4 dimensional… It's a piece of a bigger picture… it's not based solely on feelings or emotions…
This. This is beautiful ness in relationships…. This video is a taste of the depth that God creates within the context of marriage…. Kingdom….
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment