Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just one of those days....

Ever have one of those days... yes, one of those kinds of days.... today was one of those... moving here, I feel like I had a concentrated amount of these kinds of days....but I feel them lessening... which is encouraging.... but so frustrating because I feel like the enemy wins on theses days and that's not okay with me. I don't want him to even have one day of success. I want to stand up and fight. Today, while learning the menu for the restaurant I will be serving in, I was watching and listening to Beth Moore videos. Wow.... she really is a woman of power, authority and a God created beauty. I really feel like today, she became a role model. What an incredible woman of God! She truly was incredibly genuine too... which was so great and she massively challenged me. Today- one of those days- is almost over... I am determined that no matter what I may feel like that I am determined to fight for tomorrow.

One of the Beth Moore YOUtube video's that I watched was entitled: "When Life Has You Paralyzed." It resonated so much within me that almost immediately as she began to speak, tears began to come forth.  I feel like ever since I've been here that life has been paralyzing me.  And part of me wants to just relent and take it because I'm tired of fighting... and then there is the fiesty side of me who wants to fight and kick the paralyzing.... oy. it's just been one of those days...

However, I don't need easy...i just need possible. *smile*

No comments: